Oklahoma

LifeChurch

Does anyone know of anyone at LifeChurch Tulsa is ordained to perform a wedding ceremony?  Just curious, my FI and I go to LIfeChurch OKC and love it there.  We want the same type of beliefs and atmosphere at our wedding!
Thanks!
Became a couple 9.21.2008 He proposed 10.26.2010 We'll be married 9.22.2012! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: LifeChurch

• edited December 2011
    I'm sure they do. We go to Life church on the sw side. If you want to use one of their pastors you have to go thru their marriage prep course. I think it costs 75 dollars but that includes a couple of meals. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! The $75 dollars is totally worth it...we love going there!!
    Became a couple 9.21.2008 He proposed 10.26.2010 We'll be married 9.22.2012! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I go to owasso and I know their head and associate pastors are ordained so I bet the ones in Tulsa are too.
  • LOVE me some LifeChurch!  We go to Owasso, too! Getting married May 20.  We are using a family friend to perform our ceremony, but had considered our Owasso campus pastor, he is awesome!

I do know that in the state of Oklahoma, if you get pre-marital counseling,  you can get a letter from whomever performs your pre-marital sessions and you get $45 off of your marriage license. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    108 image Invited to celebrate!
    65 image Will be attending
    38 image Won't be having any fun
    5 image Can't Find their mailbox

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards