Oklahoma

ALTERATIONS WARNING!!!

Hi ladies, I am from New Mexico, and unfoutunately fell in love with a dress when I was visiting family in Tulsa. This dress has been a total nightmare!!! I ordered it from the Bridal Palace, and when my dress came in, they did my alterations. They charged me 400.00, and did not even do what they promised. My dress was incredibly tight, and short when I got it back, and they did not do a good job sewing my bra cups in or sewing the ribbon on the front and back of my dress. I went back to OK a few weeks ago to have them fix it. They told me I have gained 2 inches all over my body and have grown taller, since their last measurements! I have not gained a pound!! They told me they would fix it and to come back the next day. When I returned my dress was way too big, and they got mad at me and told me that I was the one who said to let it out... Then they proceed to say that this dress actually cannot be strapless, like the originally told me and that I would have to wear straps...

My wedding is in 30 days, and it still does not fit. I have spent over 2000.00 on this dress and it has benn the biggest nightmare ever!! Please do not waste your time and money n the Bridal Palace!!  Also, while I was there getting my dress "fixed" There were 2 other girls trying to get theirs fixed as well!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ALTERATIONS WARNING!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards