Oklahoma
Options

Wow!!

I'm going to go ahead an throw this out there...THIS IS THE BEST BOARD! I know it's not the busiest The Knot has to offer but good grief there are some real witches on the other boards. They say they're being honest, and there is nothing wrong with honesty, but there is something wrong with being  absolutely rude and not choosing words wisely. I truly appreciate everyones kindness and honesty here. You ladies are absolutely GREAT!! Thank you!! :)

Re: Wow!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am in complete agreement with you!!  I will come on this board and the Sept 2011 board and that's pretty much it.  I will read the other ones and it just makes me so mad how rude some of those girls are.  I understand still wanting to be involved after you're married, but some of those girls think they are the all knowing sources on wedding planning.  So frustrating, especially for the people they are rude to!  I love our board, even if it's not super busy.  It's always the first thing I look at in the morning after I check my email.  :)
    Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree! i dont even go to most of the other boards because of the way they treat eachother. Goes to show "Southern Hospitality" really rings true here! :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also agree...I can't believe some of the ridiculous things people say on here...and some of it is definitely just for the sake of being rude. My first stop is Nov 2011 and then here, second only because it's slow here. I also found Offbeat Brides to be pretty laid back and understanding about whatever you want to do. Aside from that, I mostly keep things to myself.
    Anniversary
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Cocktail:White Russian
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree! It's amazing that others have time to sit and analyze other people's posts and gripe about what they think is wrong with it. I'm almost scared to post on any of the other boards! :)  gotta love OK brides!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I read them just for inspiration and ideas, but that's pretty much it.  There are a select few when I see their names or pics I just don't even bother reading it because I know it's probably mean.  I kinda wonder if some of those girls have nothing better to do because they post EVERYWHERE!!  But NOT here thank goodness!  :)  We might not be the liveliest board but at least we are all nice to each other. 
    Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards