Oklahoma

Dress Shopping Advice

I bought my dress yesterday and thought that I would make a few reccomendations. 

1.  If you are planning on going to David's Bridal on the Weekend go on a Sunday.  I chose to go to DB's at their earliest appointment time (12:00pm) and was able to have a consultant all to myself for 2.5 hrs.  Although I did not buy my dress at DB's I had plenty of time to try on 15 or so dresses without being rushed at all.  Also I reccommend Trish at DB's as a consultant.  She has been working there for 7 yrs and is very friendly.  She herself has been married 40 yrs!

2.  If you go to Alfred Angleo's I have the same reccommendation on which Weekend day to choose.  I had a 4pm appointment and also had my own consultant here.  Including myself there were only 2 other brides in the store.  Andee (my consultant) was awesome, and after telling her what I had in mind she pulled the perfect dress for me.

3.  Both stores were very concious of my wants and needs and were very open about prices (keeping the dresses I tried on within my budget).

I know DB's in particular can get a bad rap sometimes but I think that mostly has to do with how and when you plan your appointment.  I definitely reccommend both of my consultants Trish and Andee.  They were fantastic!

Re: Dress Shopping Advice

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards