Oklahoma
Options

A few checks off my list

I finally have made some progress on my wedding. I've had finals last week, so since I'm out of school for the next few weeks, I'm trying to get some decisions made before I have to start back for my final semester in January.

I went to Hobby Lobby today (love that place) and found a lot of decorations for the ceremony and reception. Almost everything was half price too (Yay!). I pretty much decided on the look of everything. I also got a few flowers for my florist, so she'll understand the look I'm going for. We're having real flowers, but she said we should bring by some pictures of bouquets or just some fake flowers that were similar to what I'd like so she could get a better idea.

I took those and some of the decorations by to her this afternoon, and she said she knows where I'm going now, and she's has lots of ideas to work with it.

So, it's all coming together. I feel much better about things after today.

Re: A few checks off my list

• Options
    Congrats!!!   Which florist are you using?  Have you ever used them before?  I am wondering if I should use a florist that is here local or since the wedding is in Ardmore if I should use a florist down there so that we can get the flowers the night before the wedding or even that day since our ceremony is in the evening.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards