Oklahoma

Outdoor wedding!

Hey girls!

I'm trying to find a farm or ranch or somewhere outside to have my wedding. I need to stay within an hour of Oklahoma City. If any of ya'll have ideas of where and are a good price (working on a tight buget) let me know! Thanks! :)

Re: Outdoor wedding!

• edited December 2011
    Try WIll Rogers Park, or there is a winery in Luther, I think it is called Tres Suenos. 
  • edited December 2011
    Our first choice venue was Cobblestone Creek Golf Club in Norman.  They have a pretty outside area.  We ended up not going with them because their Caterer wasn't a good fit for us and they wouldn't let us bring anyone else in, but it might work nicely for you.
  • edited December 2011
    Tatanka Ranch in Stroud is beautiful.  I haven't seen a wedding there but stayed there for a weekend and the grounds and people are great!
    Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    tatanka is gorgeous but super spendy. 

Tres Suenos would be good.  WE nixed it because they can't serve liquor (it's state law, no winery can)

Tidal School vineyards in Drumright is an awesome place.  And you can bring in your own vendors for most things.  They also have a great indoor space as a back-up if the Oklahoma weather gets you
  • edited December 2011
    Try the Historic Harn Homestead it is actually in OKC near the capitol building. You can have the ceremony outside and the reception in the barn. Or whatever you choose. I had a cousin get married there and it was beautiful. Also there is also Carriage Hill Farms in Noble. it is also another beautiful place.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Some of my favorite quotes

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because your reality is finally better than your dreams" -Dr. Seuss
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." - Dr. Suess
  • lwoods1923lwoods1923 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As another option for winery- you might try Canadian River Winery in Lexington (south of Norman).  Not as fancy as TIdal School, but might be a less expensive option.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards