Oklahoma
Options

Tulsa Wedding Ceremony Places

Does anyone know of some places in Tulsa that are pretty to do our wedding/ceremony that are cheap and reasonable?
Ryan & Angela January 28th 2012 Now,Forever & Always

Re: Tulsa Wedding Ceremony Places

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what you consider cheap or reasonable but I'm having my ceremony at The Philbrook.  The price for the ceremony is $1,800...don't know if that's "reasonable" but you wouldn't have to decorate because the scenery is nice so maybe it might offset any decor costs.

Hope that helpsSmile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The PAC has some pretty rooms for the reception.  And the holiday in is basically everything in one package.  I'm using ovations event center in Sapulpa cuz its super duper cheap.  Or check our Arrow Springs Chapel.. Its great, better for around 125 or less thou.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    when are you getting married?
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Harwelden Mansion was really really pretty and affordable, especially if you decide to use an "off-day" like Sunday.  They had indoor and outdoor options for the ceremony and a big reception space. 

Also the Kennedy Mansion is pretty cool, and they have some all-inclusinve things that are affordable.

We ended up at the Skelly Lodge, which is in Catoosa just a little east of Tulsa.  It's gorgeous and was really affordable for us.  We are renting it out for 24 hours and using it as our wedding night accomodations, with a few extra rooms if out-of-town guests want to stay as well. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding at the Harwelden Mansion last fall and it was gorgeous.  Don't know about the costs though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards