Oklahoma

Backyard Wedding

I want a silk type tent, something that is elegant and romantic.  Does anyone have ideas?  I would love to see pics.  I don't have a color sceme yet.  HELP, I'm in the panic mode of wedding planning!

Re: Backyard Wedding

• brysgirl2425brysgirl2425 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want a silk type tent, something that is elegant and romantic.  Does anyone have ideas?  I would love to see pics.  I don't have a color sceme yet.  HELP, I'm in the panic mode of wedding planning!
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited December 2011

Post this on your local board.  You'll see them listed on the left.  Even if I knew of a venue like this or where you could rent something like this, it likely wouldn't be helpful to you way up here in Ohio.  Good luck!

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • TisharpTisharp member
    100 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried a rental company?  There are several local ones here.  And I bet if you check the sticky for the Oklahoma vendors, there are some suggested in there.  :-)

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Backyard Wedding:
    Post this on your local board.  You'll see them listed on the left.  Even if I knew of a venue like this or where you could rent something like this, it likely wouldn't be helpful to you way up here in Ohio.  Good luck!
    Posted by cschuma2
    This IS her local board...
    Anniversary
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Cocktail:White Russian
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I saw a neat idea, they took christmas lights and strung them from a tall pole in the middle, to shorter ones on the outside, making the image of a tent without the cost of renting one! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards