Oklahoma

Cards & Pockets Review (paper goods)

My first review!  I'm so excited!

I'm printing all of our invites and other paper goods myself.  The most reasonably priced paper I could find, that would work for what I wanted, was from Cards & Pockets.

http://www.cardsandpockets.com/

And let me tell you, the great reviews they get, are NOT a lie.  They are wonderful.  I called and ordered my paper over the phone (just hate ordering stuff online at work) and they were super nice.

The paper came really fast, and it's PERFECT.

The color I got for the paper, is their Lilac color.  It's a lovely very very light shade of purple, and has a beautiful metallic sheen to it.  It's just lovely.  I'm so happy with it.

http://www.cardsandpockets.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=9

The envelopes I got are their "Black Tie" color.  They're very crisp and a nice deep dark black.  I just finished printing the invites this morning, and plan to print all of the inserts tomorrow morning, so I don't have any pictures yet.  But as soon as I finish everything, I'll be sure to post pics. 

I'm just so excited to finally be getting this part finished!  Designing them was a blast, but actually printing them is totally scary!  It's so FINAL... no changes after they are printed, and I guess that's what scary.

Re: Cards & Pockets Review (paper goods)

• beebs007beebs007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad you found and got what you wanted!!  It is very scary to finalize them and print them!  I handmade all of mine and it felt like such a huge accomplishment when I mailed them off! 

Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lmf2010lmf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to agree.  Getting the invites done was a HUGE accomplishment for me.  I used a stationary store, but we went through tons of proofs and I had this scary feeling like something was wrong, even when they came in.  It feels so great to mail them, an even better when you start getting RSVPs back!

Congrats!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards