Oklahoma

OKC Metro Area Church to get married in

I need help! I've called around to about a million church in okc area and have been hit and miss! I would like to stay in okc/norman/mustang area...just no more that 45 minutes away from like downtown okc. Here are some request that we probably won't budge on:

Around 400 or more people
We would like to use our own minister
Inside if possible (I would love to have an outdoor wedding but its in late July and I don't want people passing out at my wedding...Oklahoma summers are hot as you probably know!)
And doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get married there (less than $2,000 for both ceremony and reception...that the top of my budget)
I don't have to have ceremony/reception at the same place but it would be helpful if it worked out that way.

Any suggestions would work!!!! Thanks girls!

Re: OKC Metro Area Church to get married in

• Other than googling OKC churches or looking in a phonebook under "church" I don't know what else you can do.  There are a huge number of churches in that area and calling every single one or trying to find a website's going to be insane.  If you're Catholic, there should be a diocese website (and if it's like ours in Tulsa) it'll list the churches and link to their pages with their phone numbers and everything.  If you're not....try googling your denomination, OKC?

This board doesn't see a lot of action so I thought I'd respond even though it's been 4 days.  Good luck with it!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_okc-metro-area-church-to-get-married-in?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:127Discussion:929f0b94-c576-4ab9-8d23-cb9b38890bd5Post:dced20df-817a-4fe7-98a3-7ad93d6079e8">Re: OKC Metro Area Church to get married in</a>:
    [QUOTE]Other than googling OKC churches or looking in a phonebook under "church" I don't know what else you can do.  There are a huge number of churches in that area and calling every single one or trying to find a website's going to be insane.  If you're Catholic, there should be a diocese website (and if it's like ours in Tulsa) it'll list the churches and link to their pages with their phone numbers and everything.  If you're not....try googling your denomination, OKC? This board doesn't see a lot of action so I thought I'd respond even though it's been 4 days.  Good luck with it!
    Posted by TheFutureMrsRohlman22[/QUOTE]

That's what I have been doing... I wasn't sure if anyone had got married in a church that they really liked or something. Thanks for responding!
  • First Baptist Church of OKC
    Gorgeous church :)
  • If you are looking for something like this you can email me at Kristie_Combs_08@yahoo.com. Just tell me you want the wedding spreadsheet. It has churches from OKC, Mustang, Norman, lots of places. It also contains price, capacity, and a TON of other things. I feel like I've called a MILLION churches!!!! So if I can save anyone else time I will gladly send it on!

BTW I'm getting married at Mustang Church of the Nazarene! Its only $250!!!!! I'm so excited!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards