Oklahoma

Hair/Makeup?

Hey, I'm getting married in the Oklahoma City area in August 2010 and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend anyone to do hair/make-up in the Edmond or Oklahoma city area?  I'm planning my wedding from out of town and the only time I'll be in town before the big day is at the beginning of May so I'm hoping to be able to talk to someone then :)  

Thank you!!!
Planning Bios Wedding Countdown Ticker 343 Invitedimage 218 Attendingimage 125 Declinedimage 0 Not Repliedimage RSVP Date August 1st

Re: Hair/Makeup?

• edited December 2011
    I got married in Tulsa and April Mary (facciabella.biz) did hair and make up for my bridal party, my mom, and I.  She did a great job and was very pleasant to work with! 
    I'm not sure whether she would be able to come to OKC, but if she is, I'd certainly recommend her. And if she is not available, she might be able to recommend hair stylists/make up artists in the OKC area. :)

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    We had our hair done at Eden Salon in downtown OKC, and I was really pleased with it.  No one got their make-up done, but I know they offer that as well, and it is an aveda salon so they have really nice products.  They also worked with me on budget - if you say the word 'wedding' everything doubles in price and involves trial this and consultation that, but they were really great and just charged me for a regular up-do. There is another location as well, I think on NW Expressway, but I haven't been to that one. Good luck!
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married on June 19th and I'm getting my hair done by Beckie Gunter... I found her on here through the Oklahoma Vendors! She's awesome you should research her!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I;m going to DK Salon on May and Memorial and I couldn't be more thrilled with the things they've already done to my hair :) It's a little north, but certainly not that far. They are very "edgy" but definitely class and skilled!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards