Oklahoma
Options

Married with PiPs

(x-posted to the Oct2010 board)

Hey everyone.  I'm super tired, but wanted to login and post some pictures and give two pieces of advice.

First of all, during the last few days before the wedding, if ANYONE comes up to you and says, "Just let me know what I can do to help..." take them up on it.  LOL  For real.  And let people do stuff, especially the day-of.  If not, you will go crazy.

Second, if you are doing a sand ceremony, practice first... practice and do it the way you will actually do it during the wedding.  Seriously.  Our vases were too big on the top, so we could not physically pour the sand at the same time.  It was crazy and awful.  We only got half of the sand poured and the song ended and we just gave up.  Plus, the sand got clumpy for some reason.  It was a nightmare.

Ok, now on to the pictures.

These are all from my camera, so they are not great.  I should get some sneak peeks soon, but the rest I'll get in about 3.5 weeks.

In on particular order...

Yes, Dino of the denim pants actually did show up in jeans.  LOL  And he sucked it up, but luckily, no one could hear him, so only us and the wedding party knew that he kept calling me Trisha (my biggest pet peeve of my whole life!).

In this next one, it looks like my legs are spread really far apart.  LMAO  But, that other leg belongs to my MOH.

We had to stop down the street at Pop's and take the cans off the back of the truck so we didn't get pulled over.  Oh, and the streamers.  Surprisingly, there were no rubbers on the truck.  We were shocked.  LMAO

We managed to get both of our faces, a bit of the "Just Married" on the back window AND the Pop's bottle in the background.  And it only took 2 shots to get it all!  lol

For reference:  http://www.pops66.com/

Re: Married with PiPs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards