Oklahoma

Tulsa Dress Shopping

Best place to find a dress in Tulsa?  Looking for a good selection with good service.

Re: Tulsa Dress Shopping

• mrsstiles0810mrsstiles0810 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Abelina's Boutique at the Farm. They do not have a huge selection but have great customer service! I went to David's Bridal first and tried on tons of dresses to figure out what style I wanted then went to other stores looking for that specific style. GL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Bio
    Update 5.24.10
  • jrkslejrksle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ended up getting my gown at Alfred Angelo, but Bridal Elegance (off 41st between Memorial & Mingo) was the most helpful place that I found.

They have a great selection of bridal gowns, and I was so impressed with the help they gave me, I came back and ordered my bridesmaid dresses from there.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at Bridal Elegance despite finding my dress somewhere else cheaper due to their knowledge and great customer service.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Bridal Palace at 71st and Memorial (near Fuji's Sushi).  I had already tried on dresses and found styles I liked at Alfred Angelo and David's Bridal, but at Bridal Palace it was so QUIET and CALM and they didn't try to sell me a thousand accessories at the same time.  Also I get the impression that it's a family business, which I like.  They do a lot of prom business too though, so you might want to go during the day before the teenagers are out of school!
  • edited December 2011
    i got my dress at Alfred Angelo !
    I loved my consultant , Juslin !
    If you go , ask for her !
    IAmPregnant Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards