Oklahoma

Wedding items for sale

We have 175 ivory satin universal tie chair covers for sale used once in my daughter's wedding reception.  $175 for all of them. We also have 19 glass cylinder vases that are all 19 1/2 inches tall. Some are a little bigger in diameter than others. We have 3" floating candles and 2" floating candles never used and 20 submersible floralytes never used. Last, but not least, 15 champagne colored satin table overlays used once but a few have small stains here and there. $2 each. Email me for more info and I can send pictures! Also 2 bunches of curly willow branches. One bunch is $15 and the other is $10.

Re: Wedding items for sale

• I would love to see pictures of everything you are selling. My fiance and I are getting married in November and are on a tight budget. Please email at caitlynwaters88@yahoo.com

btw I live in north okc but am willing to drive to meet. Thank you
  • I also would like to see a picture!  If you can, and it hasnt already been purchased! My email is at lgarcia0211@yahoo.com
    Thanks a bunch!
  • If you havent yet sold the ivory satin chair covers I am interested! Could you please send me a picture of them to alanderson7829@hotmail.com 
    Thank you! :) 
  • HI, can i see pictures of the tall glass vases?? katsie007@comcast.net

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_wedding-items-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:127Discussion:c3009b7d-a30b-412c-a9d7-7aea8860fda0Post:5beef8be-5d4a-466f-8fb6-4d37170f3c6d">Wedding items for sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have 175 ivory satin universal tie chair covers for sale used once in my daughter's wedding reception.  $175 for all of them. We also have 19 glass cylinder vases that are all 19 1/2 inches tall. Some are a little bigger in diameter than others. We have 3" floating candles and 2" floating candles never used and 20 submersible floralytes never used. Last, but not least, 15 champagne colored satin table overlays used once but a few have small stains here and there. $2 each. Email me for more info and I can send pictures! Also 2 bunches of curly willow branches. One bunch is $15 and the other is $10.
    Posted by sdpartin[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards