Oklahoma

OKC ceremony & reception venues!

Okay ladies,
I need help finding a site for my wedding. I would like my wedding and reception to be at the same place, with no more than an hour from central OKC. I am on a STRICKLY TIGHT budget...and would like to find a place that the facility rental fees are under $1000. Thanks!!

Re: OKC ceremony & reception venues!

• edited December 2011
    We are having both our ceremony and reception at UCO. And the room fees we about that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check at the capital building!!  Last I knew it was FREE to use the space!! They do have some restrictions, but ya can't beat free!!
  • VNEluvsAJBVNEluvsAJB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Belmar golf course in Norman. I think it's $750. I know there's a discount if you get your food there but i don't remember if that is the price before or after the discount.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    UCO is AHHHMAZINGLY beautiful. It's my second year there. The ballrooms are on the third floor, as is the ENORMOUS balcony overlooking broncho lake.
    I think the school got voted most beautiful or something like that?
    But FYI, the entire campus is smoke-free.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TisharpTisharp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got to again, rec the Round Barn, because it's fabulous.  You might also check the OKC Zoo. I  know it sounds weird, but they have some great areas, and it was my first choice, until we looked at the Round Barn.

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards