Oklahoma

Destination Dress Search

Hey girls. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am looking for a simple destination gown. Nothing too fru-fru, maybe a sheath typr that is flowing with that extra something.... and I really don't want to spend a fortune.
Going to be traveling to OKC the next two wkends.

Thanks!
When you know, you just know! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Destination Dress Search

• JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just about any bridal shop can show you more of destination type of dresses. It's more about price point than anything. What's the highest you are willing to pay?
  • edited December 2011
    If you're going to be in the Tulsa/Broken Arrow area, I got my DW gown at a small shop in Broken Arrow called Facciano's.  (Not sure if that's spelled correctly.)  The sales girl did a fantastic job of finding exactly what I asked for...still elegant and wedding-y, but  beach-appropriate.  A pic of it is below.  HTH

Anniversary
  • cksbychrsycksbychrsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! We go to BA often enough. Fiance will be there tomorrow acutally but I made 2 appointments in OKC to try on dresses. Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.
  • cksbychrsycksbychrsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and JustGLAMOUR- I'd like to stay under 1000. Something not so formal and poofy (I will have to haul it on plane) and I just want something breezy and long that is a bit fitted around my mid-section. It's HOT in Mexico in June. =) Dang, I'm getting excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards