Oklahoma

Are you looking for a wedding photographer?

I used Stephanie J. Riley Photography and she was amazing. She was a very calming presence for me (the bride), and took control of the events leading up to the ceremony and reception. The pictures were unbelievable, and will be cherished by my husband and I forever. I totally recommend her to everyone I know. And her prices are wonderful plus you get a CD with a copyright release. Her website is www.stephaniejrileyphotography.com

Re: Are you looking for a wedding photographer?

• edited December 2011
    Um, when every single post you make is about a specific vendor, and especially when it is an usolicited recommendation of a vendor, people are going to think you ARE the vendor.  Just a suggestion.  And yes, people can look up all of your other posts.  I know many of us are guilty of recommending the same people/places/things over and over again, but at some point its just suspicious.
    imageimage
  • lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh vendors.....
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry, I was just expressing my experience. If you would like information on my other vendors that i used then I would be happy to give them out also.
  • jadebriannjadebriann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used an amazing photographer based out of Tulsa. The best thing is she gives every single photo taken on a disk and a copyright release! Let me know if you still need a photog and would like more info. I was soooooo glad I hired her!
  • edited December 2011
    I am still looking for a photographer preferably in the Tulsa area so I would lke to know any good suggestions
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards