Oklahoma

Cake Places

I need reviews on cake places! Where are you dolls getting your cake from??

Re: Cake Places

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting mine from Rosebeary's in Guthrie.  The cake was kinda my least exciting thing to pick out so I only checked out one vendor.  She came highly recommended so I went for it!
    Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • VNEluvsAJBVNEluvsAJB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Amy Cakes! <<click  I've had her cakes before and they're amazingly delicious!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Sugars bakery in Nichols Hills.  I have heard so many good things about it!! 
  • JustGLAMOURJustGLAMOUR member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a research junkie!
    I've heard several bad things about big name bakers around here. It's not just the price, but the quality (it might look pretty but tasted horrible and was dry) and their customer service skills are definitely not up to par. There are names I would stand behind that are well known though! Two of them would be Amy Cake's and Madison's On Main! They're both a pleasure to work with and their cakes are delicious.

At first I was against using a friend I know who does cakes but at the end of the day I would be crazy not to. I trust her 100% because she has always done a wonderful job on anything I needed. She works out of her house. She does several cakes for birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers, weddings, etc
     ButterSweet Cakes <---Link.... She does an amazing job, offers free delivery, very reasonable pricing and her cake is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO delicious!
  • edited December 2011
    Amy Cakes! Her cakes don't taste like what you think of as wedding cake (dry, and boring) they are so yummy and she is so creative. I also didn't think the price was over the top either.
  • edited December 2011

Thanks for the info ladies! I met with Amy.. loved her! She took my ideas and ran with them. The cake was yummy too =) I am meeting with Sugar on Sunday. I will let you know how that goes.

• edited December 2011
    I met with Amy Cakes and Madisons on Main. Both of them make DELISHHHH cakes!! In the end we clicked with Donna so we went with Madisons..but with either you can't go wrong!
  • edited December 2011
    I've had Amy Cakes cupcakes. I wasn't impressed, but I have heard awesome things about there cakes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used a woman named Marie Mayfield with Cakes 'n More.  www.cakesnmoreokc.com. The cake was beautiful and delicious, she is as sweet as can be, and we were totally thrilled with her.  If you do a tasting with her, try the orange cake.  OMG...I'm going to order some just to have for the heck of it, it's so amazing!  :)  Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't decided for my wedding cake, but I will second the recommendation for Rosebeary Designs.  I've purchased cakes from her before and not only was she extremely accommodating and great to work with, but the cake tasted amazing.
  • TisharpTisharp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our cake was from Sugar, and it was AWESOME!

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards