Oklahoma

Vendor reviews

I just got married March 20 (yes, the same day as the snowstorm in Tulsa!) and wanted to share my vendor reviews:

Cake- Icing on Top, Tulsa. I didn't get to eat much of the cake but everyone told me it was DELICIOUS! It was also a good price for just a three-tier simple design.

Reception- Marriott Southern Hills, Tulsa. Barb, our coordinator at the hotel, was awesome! She even surprised us with a night in the presidential suite (and believe me, you will never see hotel rooms the same once you have seen the presidential suite). The tables were decorated beautifully, the food was excellent and everything went smoothly.

Photographers- Close Moments Photography. We met Rachel and Aaron at another friend's wedding and we loved her pictures. They are very easy to work with and Rachel is also great at suggesting things like if you need an alterer or if you are looking for a place to buy flowers.

Dress- David's Bridal, Tulsa. I got my dress on sale along with my veil and slip and bought pretty much everything from there. The only thing I regret was getting my alterations done there since they cost an arm, a leg, your first born child and probably a kidney or two. Plus, their customer service is so-so. But at least I got lots of compliments on my dress! :)

Limo- Kristal Limousine, Tulsa. Mike hooked us up with a stretch Excursion but there was no champagne inside and DH said the driver got lost getting to the church. Plus, the driver pulled right into a puddle as I was trying to get in. Other than that, good service.

DJ Connections. We actually have a friend who works with them who DJ'd our wedding. He lost the crowd a couple of times but for the most part, he did a great job. He played most of the songs we asked him to and definitely got the crowd involved.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversaryPhotobucket

Re: Vendor reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards