New Jersey - South

Making a trip to the Cherry Hill area... where to stop by?

I'm going with my mom to take a look at Irma's bridal but i wanna take avantage of the trip there cause I live 50mins away from Cherry Hill... what other stores should I take a look at while i'm there???  These are the type of stores i'm looking for...

I'm interested in....
- bridal stores around Cherry Hill area
- Custom Invitation stores around the Cherry Hill area
- Any bridal accessory/gift stores in cherry hill area
- Mother of the bride dresses in the cherry hill area

and any other suggestions of great stores in the area that i can stop by

thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Making a trip to the Cherry Hill area... where to stop by?

• edited December 2011
    I think the Macys at Cherry Hill Mall has a bridal section to shop for dresses.
  • ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just did the dress shopping experience and I suggest going to Haddonfield, which is only about 10 minutes from Cherry Hill.  In Haddonfield, there is Angel Bridal, Country Way Bridal, and Jay West.  All three are really close to one another.  I bought my dress at Jay West, so I am a little biased.  Jay West, where I am getting my dress, has bridal, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, accessories, veils, shoes, the works.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you head to Haddonfield, you can also stop by Westmont at A Beautiful Touch for bridal accesories http://www.abeautifultouch.com/ I know their veils tend to be less than the bridal salons.
    You can also stop in Collingswood for invitations at Simply Inviting http://www.shopsimplyinviting.com/

Both are located on Haddon Avenue so they are pretty easy to find.  There is also a dress shop for MOB dresses in Collingswood called Marlene's I think.
    imageAnniversary
  • LisaLPharmDLisaLPharmD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Garden is right down the road from Irma's. That's where I found my dress
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

230image 205image 22image 3image
  • bnb4ever2009bnb4ever2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kay Bridal in Maple Shade on RT 38 is right outside of Cherry Hill.  I got my dress there!  They were very nice and it came in 3 weeks before it was due.  Jay West is also a great place.
    BnB4ever
  • TMAsayTMAsay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I saw your post I clicked on it to suggest you stop at Irma's Bridal, only to find out that was your plan anyway lol. Just wanted to let you know, I went Irma's last week and had a great experience. My consiltant was super great. I had 2 bridesmaids with me and we did both Bridal & bridesmaids.
    My advise is to go in not being rushed, they don't take appointments so it's first come first serve. If your going on a sat you may have to wait awhile. I went on wed afternoon and had to wait 15-20 min. They were a lil understaffed so occasionally my consultant had to leave me in a dress a few extra min while she answered the phone but I'm pretty go with the flow so it didnt bother me. Despite the wait and interuptionsit was a great experience & I highly recommend the Store.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards