New Jersey - South
Options

Location!

We are going to see my absolute # 1 location on Saturday! Ahh!! Im so excited and nervous. We have been engaged since May and have been doing a little bit at a time. We are going to check out Smithville! Anyone have a suggestions what to look for, :-) I am kinda blind going into this I Have no idea what I am doing ahh! :-) <3 Thanks in Advanced. Ps. You'll be seeing a lot of me around! lol!

Re: Location!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey- I just got married at The Smithville Inn on June 5th...you'll love it there.  Good luck! let me know if you have any questions:-)
    Pregnant with twins! :-) BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Meghan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I'm So excited!!!! :-) I cant wait!!! I will Def have questions for you, I am sure! :-)haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey congrats on getting engaged! Any idea on the time frame you want to get married? So far I've found it's best to do it little bits at a time, otherwise it gets overwhelming. We got engaged in October, and we also looked at Smithville. We decided against because even though the gardens are beautiful, we felt the rest was lackluster and we found other places gave you much more for your money. We must have looked at 10 places before deciding on one! I'd be happy to share our findings of lots of the different places in the shore area if you'd like, or elaborate on Smithville. I even went so far as to create an Excel spreadsheet to compare them all properly - just because I'm weird like that lol. :-) Just email me at karsen071010 at comcast dot com (paging won't work just beacuase I'm not on here consistently). Good luck!
  • Options
    Krysco81Krysco81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your engagement!  Smithville is absolutely beautiful!!!!  Their food is great too~!The best advice I can give you is look around.  Even if you fall in love with a place, just at least look at like 5 different places to get a true feel of what your looking for & how much you want to spend.  When I went into this my thoughts on price were TOTALLY unrealistic, I didn't realize just how much it cost!  I am getting married at Elite Catering in Voorhees & got a great price & its beautiful there. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards