New Jersey - South
Options

Dress Shopping!

AHH... Im going today at 5 to look at dresses! :-) At Macy's Bridal- Only because they carry the bridesmaid dresses we are looking at. :-) Anybody deal with them? SOOO EXCITED!

Re: Dress Shopping!

• Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Macys' Bridal carries just Demitrios dresses...My cousin got her dress there and they were very nice
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No experience but have fun!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Im so Excited!!!
  • Options
    Kim84mKim84m member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I went to Macy's Bridal up in North Jersey and they were very rude. Granted it was just that one person, but one of the bridesmaids dresses I was looking at there, they had the same one at Here Come's the Bride in Somer's Point, for almost $100 less. My only suggestion would be to try and hit more than one store.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good luck!  :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I would have to agree.  Definitely try more than one place.  I went to a few different places, and one of the dresses I was looking at was $1,150 at Aimee Michele and $800 at Irma's.  That's not the dress I am getting, but needless to say, I am going to get my dress at Irma's!
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yes, I second Irma's.  If you don't have any luck at Macy's, I highly suggest checking at Irma's in Cherry Hill on Route 70.  I dealt with them for my MOH's wedding and I also got my wedding dress there and I love Irma and her staff. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Yeah the bridesmaid dresses we are looking at we saw them at Country way and they were 300 ! whew! So i called around and they actually have them cheaper at Macy's and there is a trunk sale next weekend. 15% off.. Which is always good. But I will call Irma's and see how much they are running there... I dont think i will really find a dress for me , but i'll try some on. I really want a lace type dress. My sister got her wedding dress from there 2 years ago, and they were really good. just really pricey! Thanks for your help though! I totally forgot about Irma's.
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  That is great!  Good luck, it's soooooo much fun!  Definitely check out Irma's though too! I fell in love with the Maggie Sottero gowns cause the corset back makes your figure flawless, and Irma had a great selection and great prices!
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to the Macy's in Cherry Hill and had a good experience. The women who helped me (sorry I cant remember her name) was very nice and fun. They just didnt have the type of dress I was looking for. Also they do not do alterations there. Although I did not get my dress from Irma's I tried on dresses there and had a good experience. I am planning on my bridal party getting their dresses from Irma's. Good luck, take pics so you can go home and review them, you will have so much fun!
  • Options
    Summer2008Summer2008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My two cousins purchased gowns at Macy's. I wore a Demetrious gown also, but purchased it at Irma's. I have detailed reviews of several places that I shopped for dresses in my bio.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards