New Jersey - South

Transportation issue

Hi everyone,I have a weird transportation question and am not sure what to do.  Basically, my whole wedding is taking place in a 1.5 mile radius around Cherry Hill.  The hotel where everyone will stay is about five minutes from the salon, and ten from the synagogue.  The day of, all the girls (7 bridesmaids) are going to the salon, then onto a country club for pictures.  The country club is 2 minutes from the salon.  Then, the wedding is at my synagogue, about 5 minutes from the country club.  There is a shuttle to take all guests to and from the hotel to the synagogue. My FMIL won't tell me or FI, or my parents where the brunch is the next day.  So, here's the dilemma-my girls will check into the hotel before the salon-should I hire a shuttle to take them from the hotel to salon to country club to synagogue?  And for the groomsman, should I hire a shuttle to take them from hotel to country club to synagogue?The other option is to have members of the bridal party leave their cars at the country club and pick them up in the morning, but I feel like that's not really fair to them.Finally-anyone know of any good shuttle companies if that's what I end up having to do?Thanks!!Diana
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards