New Jersey - South
Options

who rides in limo?

hey girls, i'm trying to figure out what size limo i need - who do you have riding in the limo from the church to the reception? just the bridesmaids and groomsmen? what about parents? any others? tia!

Re: who rides in limo?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It depends on what you can afford.  I usually see the bride and groom and their bridal party in the limo (which is what we are doing). However, I have seen just the bride and groom in a classic car and the bridal party drive in their own cars and I have also seen where the bride and groom get a big party van or trolley in which they, their bridal party and parents all go in for a ride.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Uaually bride, groom and bridal party. The paernts usually get to the cocktail hour so they are like hosting until the b&g get there. You can do whatever you want and are comfortable with I have also seen the b&g in there own or clasic car like pp said and also have seen a whole seperate party bus for parent aunt/uncles and grandparents.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got a limo bus for us and the bridal party.  The parents will be driving to the church and then to the reception hall b/c it b/w the bridal party will be going somewhere else for pictures.We were gonna do both but we wanted to be with everyone else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards