New Jersey - South

For the reception...

For our reception i want a light that appears on the dancefloor with you and ur FI name but i don't even know what its called or how i go about getting them...has anyone ever done that and know where i can get one...i guess its like a sign that shines through a light off of a projector and appears on the dancefloor or wall

Re: For the reception...

  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My DJ (dj's available) offered that option, so chances are your DJ will offer it as well. I think it was called glowbo or something. I can't remember the name for the life of me!
  • Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's called a gobo light and most of the Dj's have them...they are around $250
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having one from DJ"s Available for $200. It's called a GOBO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards