New Jersey - South
Options

Karen Capcino

Has anyone else had issues getting ahold of her? I spoke with her and she said she was available on my date, but I had to get back to her about when I could do my trial. Now I can't seem to reach her. And she hasn't returned my phone calls. My wedding is in less than 3 weeks, and now I guess I have to find someone else to do my hair/makeup.

Re: Karen Capcino

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have any issues getting ahold of her.  It is summer, maybe she's on vacation?  I was very happy with her and trusted that she would be there, and she was.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just spoke to her the other day. She returned my phone call within an hour or so and we scheduled my trial for this wednesday. Double check the number you have for her... 215-704-2625 is the number I reached her at. GL!!
    TTC since 7/10
    First RE appt 10/11
    Me- 29; DX- Stage II Endo & hydrosalpinx
    DH- 34 w/ "borderline morph"
    12/2011, 1/2012, & 3/2012- tamoxifen+TI= BFNs
    Lap- 4/11/12- removed ovarian cyst, adhesions, and repaired twisted tube
    IVF#1- BFN
    IVF#2- ER 10/14; Transferred 3 beautiful 8cells on 10/17; BFP! 10/29 beta#1- 152, beta#2- 378, beta#3- 755
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~ S/PAIF welcome ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I have the proper number. Ive gotten her voice mail several times. Apparently she doesn't want my business.
  • Options
    nmc0912nmc0912 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just spoke with her on Friday and again this evening. She was away for the weekend and she is back now. Maybe you should try calling her again ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards