New Jersey - South
Options

* pumpkinseed12*

I see a new ticker....closing on your first house??? Care to share???!!!!!

Re: * pumpkinseed12*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Bunchy, good eye! Yes we offered on a townhouse in Burlington Twp last night and after some negotiating this morning, they accepted and we're set to close on October 16th, 5 days after we get back from our honeymoon! We wanted it to be later but that was one of the things we had to conceed on in order to make the sale happen. So, I'm officially in "penny pinching" mode (after our celebration dinner, of course)!
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    **Butting in**Congratulations, pumpkin! Very exciting! Exciting yet stressful in combination with wedding planning, huh? We are closing on our first house next month and it has been crazy doing both wedding and house stuff-but it's so worth it!  Congratulations again!  By the way, where did you get the ticker? I didn't even know one existed for a new home! TIA**Butting out**
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks NJ, oh yes, exciting, overwhelming, stressful, all of the above!! I got my new ticker over at the nest...all the boards have a thread on it regarding their new tickers! Good luck with your closing!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Pumpkin! I'll have to check it out! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards