New Jersey - South
Options

FYI- Adrian Pierce Couture

In case anyone didnt know, Adrian Piece Couture in Berlin is closing!!! So if you need some things, i am sure everything is going on sale! just an FYI

Re: FYI- Adrian Pierce Couture

• Options
    zanyjaymezanyjayme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really? How did you hear about that? We got my dress and all my girls dresses there too and have had nothing but problems. I ordered my veil and they said it would take 3 weeks and it's well over 2 months and it just came in yesterday, 4 days before my wedding! That place has been a hot mess...
  • Options
    ashm913ashm913 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw that on the website, the are having the sales starting September 5th i think! I got really lucky with them i guess cause everything came in on time and correct and i picked up my veil yesterday.
  • Options
    chustonchuston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i got a letter in the mail telling me....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sigh.  I ordered my dress from there and it's supposed to come in in November...I wonder what's going to happen now.  I just left a message (even though I know they're closed right now), and I'm going to call again...thanks for the heads up, I'm trying not to stay calm and not panic until all things indicate I need to.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
  • Options
    zanyjaymezanyjayme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lalanav -- That stinks, I hope they still get it in for you! But whatever you do, do not use the seamtress there!!    
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice on the seamstress!  I think I'm going to go w/Rose Lafferty since she seems to get a lot of good reviews on here!  So an update, I just got off the phone w/Adrian Pierce and I'm really pleased with how they handled me, they offered me the option of cancelling the order and refunding my money in full (as well they should!) or continuing with the order (since my order is already confirmed to be delivered in November) and have them make arrangements w/the designer and another store to have it be delivered at another salon nearby so I can pick it up there.  I'm not finding any problems with the new salon nearby, so hopefully I can just do that without problems!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
  • Options
    Crys&BriCrys&Bri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ZANYJAYME---What is wrong with the seamstress?? I am purchasing my dress from them off the rack of course for a great deal and I'm supposed to meet with the seamstress on Saturday. I'm scared.... what is the story??
  • Options
    ruthlesstoberuthlesstobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my dress from there, and my girls dresses also. The bridesmaids were supposed to be in last week, and still nothing. I'm really getting upset! My dress isn't supposed to be in until novemberish.. But I don't feel comfortable with letting them ship it somewhere else for pick up. After reading posts, I'm going to see if they'll refund my moms deposit. Now I just have to hope they will, and I can get another Maggie by February! Ugh.. thanks for the post tho. Good luck to anyone who, like me, made the mistake of buying from them. *Sigh* I was so excited too..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards