New Jersey - South
Options

photogapher advice

From personal experience, i recommend putting in your contract a time line for getting your albums. Its been over a year since my wedding and we still dont have our albums. I have had a son and moved in the time since our wedding and was told that my albums still won't be ready for another 8 weeks. I even paid up front, as requested by the photographer, back in April 2008 when I got married. dont get me wrong, the photographer was great to work and did a beautiful job with the pictures, but just feel a bit dissapointed about how long this process has taken.  My husband and I are very patient, but feel at this point, no one even cares to see our wedding pictures anymore. They only want to see pictures of the baby :(

Re: photogapher advice

• Options
    angel33284angel33284 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe there is a reason, like she got ill or got in an accident and couldn't work. Personally I'd rather have a good product that's late than a bad product that's on time. "but feel at this point, no one even cares to see our wedding pictures anymore." This sound like you're more concerned about being the center of attention instead of have a nice remembrance of your day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes angel- you are so right
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shloopy-  You have every right to be angry.  That is ridiculous!  It shouldn't take over a year to get your album.  There is no excuse for that.  I would not agree with Angel.....WEDDINGS are supposed to be about YOU and your HUSBAND!You should definitely complain. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards