New Jersey - South
Options

Dinardo Bros vs Unforgettable DJ's

Does anyone know anything about or is using Dinardo Brothers or Unforgettable DJ's? We're trying to make our DJ decision, but it's kinda hard to know what to look for. I looked back a couple of pages and even though there are a couple posts about DJs, nothing mentions either of these. Who are you using? TIA!

Re: Dinardo Bros vs Unforgettable DJ's

• Options
    nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of Unforgetabble DJ's but now a lot of people that have used Dinardo Brothers and liked them.  I didn't use them b/c I didn't like the owners attitude and that was enough reason for me...I actually ended up with Dance Party Dj's.
  • Options
    Kim84mKim84m member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm not having a dj because I'm having such a small wedding, but I've met Chris from Unforgettable DJs at a wedding, and I thought he was great. He kept everyone dancing, and was very polite.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Dinardo Brothers and loved them!!! My DJ had EVERYONE (literally everyone- even my 90 year old aunt) on the dance floor the entire night! :)
  • Options
    NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using DiNardo Brothers (we're having one of the owners) and have been very happy with them so far. A lot of girls on here use them and they get great reviews.
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with DiNardo brothers.  We met with John and really, really liked them.  Plus I have read great reviews of them getting everyone dancing.  They let you pick your own music for the most part too, which we loved.
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks a bunch, girls. FI is in charge of the DJ, so he gets the final say, but I'll have him check out Dance Party DJ's before we commit. Now he's playing phone tag with Chris Gallo to try and get pricing! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards