New Jersey - South
Options

Wedding dress

So i have to tell everyone that i went to Kleinfelds yesterday and they were amazing there. Judith helped me she was amazing she knew exactly what i wanted and the first dress i tried on was THE DRESS!! I was soooo excited i had already tried on like 50 dresses! just had to share my story with you guys. i recomend anyone who has not found their dress to go there!!! 

Re: Wedding dress

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, thats soooooo exciting.  I got my dress a year in advance of my wedding so I can't wait to have my first fitting.  You just know when it's the one.I've been watching a lot of "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC and Kleinfields is the way to go, I kinda wish I had done it, but am soo happy with my dress that it doesn't matter.  Good luck!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome that you found your dress! I hear nothing but good things about them. I was so picky with my dress it took me 6 months to find it. I ended going to Priscilla of Boston in NYC now with the show say yes to the dress I wish I would have made a kleinfelds visit for the experience!
  • Options
    mhuesser2mhuesser2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they are absoulty like the show to they arent fake there and you actually see and interact with randy and nicole and such. i wasnt even picked for the show and randy the fasion director stopped by my appt and told me what he thought of about my dress and he agreed it was the one. He even lowered the price for me! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards