New Jersey - South

**myspacelove**

Just wanted to update you on my seating chart. It's all finished and I ended up using a template I had found on the internet, and it was made with Powerpoint. Adding the picture behind was really easy, I just added the picture, made it black & white, adjusted the size to fit to the page, and I right clicked and there an option to "send to back" so I did that and all the writing was on top of the picture. It was kind of a lot work getting the writing to look perfect and I also had to blur out some writing in the background of the picture I had used, but it was totally worth the man hours because it turned out great and I think people (and by this I mean woman, since I know no man won't even notice, lol) will think it's nice.I can send you a copy of it if you want to look at it for inspiration. Let me know, and good luck with yours if you are still doing one!
BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
hide

Re: **myspacelove**

• edited December 2011
    Hey girl,Thanks so much for remembering to tell me this.  That was sweet of you.  Glad it's done, and that sucks that it was a lot of work...seems like every DIY project is.Best wishes for a perfect wedding.  You must be so nervous and excitied with it being so close.  Can't wait to see pics.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards