New Jersey - South
Options

***Pumpkinseed***

How is the house coming along? Did you move in yet?
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: ***Pumpkinseed***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh it's coming along....we move in on Friday and I can't wait to get in there and sleep there.I needed a little more TLC than originally anticipated and the previous homeowners were SLOBS, so this past weekend was a whole lot of scrubbing and cleaning and "fixing".Hopefully by Halloween we'll be mostly settled and have all the little odds and ends taken care of!How are your plans coming?
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It* not I...LOL
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Moving in on Friday? Very exciting! Our house was an "as is" house so I can def relate with having to do a lot of repairs.  I swear we have been to Home Depot and Lowe's so many times in the past month that I already know some of the names of the people that work there! And this from a girl who used to hate hardware stores! :-)  Wedding planning is coming along, thanks.  Invitations went out 2 weeks ago and I am having fun mail stalking! :-) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I hate hardware stores too....blah! We were at HD 3 times in two days last weekend. I just can't wait to get settled and start decorating and hanging things up and being able to know that it's permanent (atleast for a couple years)! Aaahhh, mail stalking, probably my favorite part of wedding planning! It was so fun to open up those response cards. Is there anything left for you to do other than place cards or seating chart once you get the final numbers???
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We still have to do tuxes, flowers, and favors.  I thought I had all the time in the world to do this stuff but now it seems like time is flying by too fast! Decorating the house is fun!  I have been doing a little bit of decorating and even less unpacking! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards