New Jersey - South

Bridal shower locations?

Hi, ladies. I am an old knottie looking for bridal shower location ideas in SJ. Thanks.

Re: Bridal shower locations?

• edited December 2011
    My shower was at Elements Cafe on Station Ave in Haddon Heights.  We had the place to ourselves and the food (and cake) were great!  Our RD was at the Painted Cottage Cafe in Collingswood which would be a great shower location as well.  Great food and really pretty there!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Those both look wonderful, thanks!
  • NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridal shower was at Filomena's in Deptford and they did a great job.  The Filomena's on Blackwood-Clementon Road also does a great job.
  • edited December 2011
    How far south?  I'm more familiar with Atlantic/Cape May County area.  I notice a lot of the info/advice here is geared to Gloucester/Camden/Burlington Cty area.
  • edited December 2011
    My shower was at Carlucci's Waterfront in Mount Laurel.  The food and service there was wonderful! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine was at Terra Nova in Sewell, NJ and it was great!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies. Camden County, etc. mainly. Jersey shore is too far.
  • Amy4282Amy4282 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We hosted both of my sister's at Melange Cafe in Cherry Hill.  They now have a new, bigger location in Haddonfield with a private back room for parties and such.  They were wonderful to work with and the food is amazing!!!
  • tinymrstinymrs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my shower was at the Ramblewood Country Club in Mount Laurel. it was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards