New Jersey - South

Photobooths?

Anyone having a photobooth at their reception? I was just at a wedding with one and it was so much fun I was thinking about doing it too. Any rec's/pricing?

Re: Photobooths?

• nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dance Party Dj's has them for around $1500 and the come with an attendant that does a scrap book
  • iheartbillydiheartbillyd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer does them but I am not sure if they offer it outside of their own clients. It's $900 for 3 hours or $1000 for 4 hours. Can't hurt to ask. [url]www.marcanthonyphoto.com[/url]
  • edited December 2011
    Its so funny you brought this topic up because my sister just mentioned to me yesterday and now I think I really want one. I just don't know if I can spend that much money on one. I think it is such a fun idea though and I love the thought of having the scapbook after!
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm definitely NOT doing one because they're so expensive, but if you're interested, I won a gift certificate at a bridal show from Bob Morgan Entertainment (based out of Millville) for $200 off a photo booth.  Of course, the gift certificate only brings the price down to $1275.  But if you're interested, please let me know.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions so far. I will def keep them in mind. It would definitely be a splurge thing if we did it...I guess I have to wait and see how much I stay in/under budget for everything else then I can convince FI. :)
  • mhobbs919mhobbs919 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that was one of those things i thought i HAD TO HAVE because its so different and exciting BUT after pricing some out and realizing it wasn't in our budget we nixed it - but I THINK they are amazing, fun and a great memory to have! we just don't need to spend the extra grand on it ... against my better judgement haha the fiance talked me out of it :) i guess ill thank him later on! ha ha
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_photobooths-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:10494718Post:62795306">Photobooths?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My photographer does them but I am not sure if they offer it outside of their own clients. It's $900 for 3 hours or $1000 for 4 hours. Can't hurt to ask. [url] <a href="http://www.marcanthonyphoto.com" rel="nofollow">www.marcanthonyphoto.com</a> [/url]
    Posted by iheartbillyd[/QUOTE]
    Mine is from him, and he's doing just photobooth. I have a dif. photographer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards