New Jersey - South
Options

Florist in Galloway?

I think I saw someone post that they used a florist in Galloway who works out of their home and is reasonably priced... but I dont know who that is :(If you used this business/person, can you please share their info with me?Thank you!

Re: Florist in Galloway?

• Options
    l.simpsonl.simpson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, I think you may be talking about me.  My florist works out of her home in Smithville.  Here is her contact info:FlowersShelly's Floral DesignsShelly Spier355 Clarks Landing Rd.Port Republic, NJ 08241(609) 652-6348Prairiemom_1@comcast.netI was really happy with her.  And my name is Kate, since she usually asks how you heard of her!  HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had posted something about Lilies Florist in Galloway. We are meeting with Jennifer on Saturday they are included with my venue and I will find out how pricing works.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I'm getting married in Voorhees, but parents live in Mays Landing and I think I might find a better rate in the Atlantic County area.  Plus, I dont want to drag my mom to florists appts all the way out in Voorhees if its not needed.Thanks again.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kate.  It probably was you that I was thinking of.
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hilary: I'm the direct opposite of you: I now live in Mays Landing, but getting married in Marlton. When is your wedding again?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I grew up in Mays Landing.  I now live in DE with FI and we work in Philly.  FI is from NY.  We looked at reception venues from Camden to Smithville and liked the Mansion in Voorhees best so that's where we'll be getting married on August 6th, 2010.  Besides about 20 friends and family in the Mays Landing/EHT area, all the rest of our guests are coming from OOT.
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hilary: oh, OK, I'm originally from Cherry Hill. I'm getting married in my parents' synagogue in Marlton on 9/5/10. If you want, let me know the next time you're going to be in Mays Landing; maybe we could meet for lunch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards