New Jersey - South
Options

Need Hairstylist recommendation (that will come to me!)

Hello girls! I'm still working on a couple of the last big items to book.... one of them being a hairstylist. I already have someone who will be doing my makeup (and the bridesmaid's if they wish) and will be coming to the hotel where we will be getting ready at. Now, all I need is a hairdresser! I would love to hear who everyone has chosen and any contact information you have. MANY thanks!

-Michelle
Anniversary

Re: Need Hairstylist recommendation (that will come to me!)

• Options
    bnb4ever2009bnb4ever2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure where your at in SJ but I Karen C seems to be one of the best and talked about all over here.  I actually just booked her myself for my october wedding and she is coming to me.  She has several girls that help her so it doesnt matter how many girls you need done  She can accommodate you  Her prices were great too.  $70 for bride $60 for BM and I think it was $50 for mothers  Your trial you have to go to her and she charges $45 but she takes pics for you and keeps them for your big day.  A few people are going to be sending me pics of their trial and Im getting mine done on Aug 20th  I can forward you mine if you like.  If you do want to use her I suggest you call her soon bc from what I have read she books up really quick.  I have all her contact info if you want it
    BnB4ever
  • Options
    delia5588delia5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_need-hairstylist-recommendation-will-come?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:10674237-7fcc-413d-9eec-6deb38b731bbPost:d9b08088-e30d-4d3a-97f2-1a96b7baff29">Re: Need Hairstylist recommendation (that will come to me!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not sure where your at in SJ but I Karen C seems to be one of the best and talked about all over here.  I actually just booked her myself for my october wedding and she is coming to me.  She has several girls that help her so it doesnt matter how many girls you need done  She can accommodate you  Her prices were great too.  $70 for bride $60 for BM and I think it was $50 for mothers  Your trial you have to go to her and she charges $45 but she takes pics for you and keeps them for your big day.  A few people are going to be sending me pics of their trial and Im getting mine done on Aug 20th  I can forward you mine if you like.  If you do want to use her I suggest you call her soon bc from what I have read she books up really quick.  I have all her contact info if you want it
    Posted by bnb4ever2009[/QUOTE]

Sure, I'd love her info. Send her info on here or to my email: delia5588@hotmail.com Whichever you'd like - much appreciated!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will post pics from my trial next Tuesday for all you ladies. 

Her # is  (215) 704-2625.

Email is karcap1128@aim.com

HTH!
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    delia5588delia5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_need-hairstylist-recommendation-will-come?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:10674237-7fcc-413d-9eec-6deb38b731bbPost:46774bce-9d51-4bbf-bb2c-456f37b72960">Re: Need Hairstylist recommendation (that will come to me!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I will post pics from my trial next Tuesday for all you ladies.  Her # is  (215) 704-2625. Email is karcap1128@aim.com HTH!
    Posted by lmparlett[/QUOTE]

Thank you!! Sounds great - looking forward to seeing your trial pictures!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too, hahaha! I can't wait to see what she does! : )
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Natalie Pagano and Meghan Cahill are both good.  If you google their names, you will find their "hairby" websites with pics.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I wanna see them too!!!
    BnB4ever
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    wwww.creationsbymia.com. Mia does hair and makeup and will come to your location.  She was highly recommended by former Knottie Specky9.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had Karen Capcino and I loved her! Not only does she do great hair and makeup but she has a great personality which was good for me since my wedding nerves started while she was doing her work and she helped calm me down.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Be forewarned, everyone:  Karen Capcino books up fast!  I tried to book her back in January for my 9/5 wedding and she was already booked up for my date!  Thank God Mia was available!
  • Options
    coreybride127coreybride127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kristine from the Little Touches. She comes to you, $55 for hair, $105 for hair and airbrish makeup. I had my trial 2 weeks ago and evertying came out awesome!

http://www.thelittletouchesnj.com/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    njgal26 do you have any pics you could share?  I would love to see some of her work.  I have her booked for my wedding in October
    BnB4ever
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards