New Jersey - South
Options

Videographer - have you heard of/used....

I've gotten a recommendation for these videographers and I was curious if anyone has heard of or used/booked any of them:

Multivision (based out of NJ)

Your Cinematic Wedding

Stardust Videos

Thanks.

Re: Videographer - have you heard of/used....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of any of them but if you have gotten recommendations from reliable sources then they may be worth looking into hiring.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

A lot of people on the Philly and DE board have used Martin's.  I believe they are based out of Mays Landing but will travel all over.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Persempre Videos (also based in Mays Landing but he does the whole Phila/South Jersey region).  We used him for our August wedding and recently received our DVD and we LOVE it!  He was great to work with the day of and he worked well with our photographers.  Review in Bio.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you dont mind me asking summerpastelbride, what were persempre video packages priced at?  I'm tired of calling videographers who have great things on their website and finding out they are way out of my budget!  TIA
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Persempre only has 1 package, which was $1000 when I booked.  It may have gone up since.  It includes all day coverage and 5 copies of your edited DVD.  He also posts a short recap video a few days after the wedding (he has examples on his site).  Let me know if you have any other questions!

imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We've decided on Per Sempre videos for our 8-28-2010 wedding.  Steve is very down-to-earth and you can tell he really loves what he does.  He also offers a pre-wedding video as part of his standard pa ckage, which is pretty unique.   Since our wedding is still a while away, I obviously can't tell you anything about our video yet, but so far, we are quite pleased with everything.
  • Options
    mkf1979mkf1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked Jack Otepka Productions.  He used to work for Martin's Video and is also based out of Mays Landing.  He is very young and does videography and photography with his wife Jennifer.  So far they have been very nice and easy to work with.  They are doing our engagement pictures on the beach in Ocean City.  Because they are relatively young and new, their prices are unbelievable.  My video package is $650 and photography is $100/hr for 2 photographers.  Albums run $50-$200.  check him out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks mkf1979 I already sent an email to jack to see what his packages are.  I am still considering martin's if he's not booked.  I haven't spoken to him since Nov. since I needed to find a cake and flowers in my budget before I chose my videographer.

Did Jack show you his work from weddings?  his website doesn't have any and I was just curious.
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards