New Jersey - South

where to buy a Sottero gown

Hi Ladies!

I am about to go dress shopping (yay!) but wanted to know if anyone was aware of any salons in South/Central New Jersey that sell Maggie Sottero gowns?  On their website they really didn't seem to have much of a choice for our area.

Thanks in advance for any help you all can lend!
Smile

Re: where to buy a Sottero gown

• edited December 2011
    Go to the Bridal and Tuxedo Shoppe in Newark, DE.  Amazing service and prices.  Also, you don't pay sales tax.  They carry both Maggie Sottero and Sophia Tolli.
  • LisaLPharmDLisaLPharmD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kay Bridal in Cherry Hill has quite a few!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

230image 205image 22image 3image
  • edited December 2011
    Fantasy Weddings in Robbinsville had the most Maggie dresses I saw. My girls got their BM's dresses there. Great service, smooth transaction with the order, very helpful staff.
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe Aimee Michelle's carries them but their service sucks, prices are good though. And Irma's has them too. If you just go on to maggie sottero's website you can look up the locations where they are authorized retailers. Also there is no sales tax on wedding dress in NJ either.
  • edited December 2011
    I got my Maggie Sottero gown at Irma's Bridal in Cherry Hill on Route 70.  They can get busy especially on weekends so you'll want  to make an appointment but Irma is awesome! I found a dress online that I loved and nobody had it but Irma had a  dress with a similar fit so I was able to try it on to see if I liked it on me. They had a pricey but nice selection for bm dresses too and I believe you get a discount on your bridal dress if you get your bm dresses there too but I am not 100% percent sure since I got my bm dresses somewhere else.

Happy Dress Hunting!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also got my Maggie at Irma's. I only looked at Aimee Michelle and Irma's.  Dresses were about $200-300 less at Irma's than at Aimee Michelle's.  GL
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    The Hamilton Bridal Suite also has Maggie Sottero dresses. I know it's not South Jersey but it's very close to Fantasy Weddings. I would recommend both.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • J3nn-NloveJ3nn-Nlove member
    edited December 2011
    Got a great deal at Brides and Grooms in Delaware!!!! No sales tax either!
  • LonniPLonniP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lily's Bridal in Sewell carries Sottero gowns. I haven't been in there yet so I'm not sure which styles they carry.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    I am going to Hearts for You and True Love in Central Jersey.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • meg&jarredmeg&jarred member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my Maggie Sottero from Jefre Bridal in Green Brook...that is more central nj
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mayalandrusmayalandrus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh WOW! Thanks so so much ladies for all of your help.  You guys are the best! This is the best board! I've got tons of places to check. I was thinking of Irma's also so thanks for the confirmation.  I will have to keep you posted.

Have a great weekend ladiesSmile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards