New Jersey - South

Anyone tried Light in the box online for bridesmaids dresses?

Some of them look so cute, and my daughter thinks she might want to use this site. It would be really convenient, as the bridesmaids live far apart.  The site allows you to enter your measurements for a custom fit, and you can have them made in lots of colors. Plus, it's really reasonable. Any experiences out there? Is it any good?

Re: Anyone tried Light in the box online for bridesmaids dresses?

• OliveOilsMomOliveOilsMom member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    I have not heard of them before.  You may want to try one of the larger boards, like Attire & Accessories or Wedding Party.  You hopefully will get a wider range of answers.  Good Luck!
  • I have ordered from Light in the box. I found a veil and shoes that i loved that compliment my dress. And although over seas they were the most reasonable. I purchaed two veils and for 30.00 one of which i was going to buy in Davids Bridal the cost was almost 200.00. i ordered way in advance since my wedding is next October expected them to be horrible but they were actually better looking when i got them then the ones in Davids. I am in the process of gettting someother items from them as well. I would recomend them just the cost alone was worth the two week wait of getting my items. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards