Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

where can I find ceremony backdrop ideas for a vintage/DIY church wedding

My wedding is June 1st. I have figured out what I'm doing for almost all the decor except the ceremony backdrop. Its hard to find photo inspiration anywhere for indoor wedding that is this style. Any ideas anyone?

Re: where can I find ceremony backdrop ideas for a vintage/DIY church wedding

• Options

I too had the same problem. I came across a picture on the internet two or three weeks before my wedding that inspired this. It looks more expensive than it actually is. Much cheaper than big flower arrangements and better looking in my opinion. The pillars can be rented at a local party rental store and the tulling can either be rented or bought from the internet. My wedding coordinators actually put this together, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to put together yourself. Really spruces up the front of a church! Not sure if it's the style you are going for, but just an idea for you!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_where-can-i-find-ceremony-backdrop-ideas-for-a-vintagediy-church-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:9cda2835-d87d-4eea-b9ae-d9dced50c99ePost:e394a132-4c1e-4958-8d58-f87d3024d7d9">Re:where can I find ceremony backdrop ideas for a vintage/DIY church wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]What do you mean by "this style"? What kind of backdrop are you looking for? Most church weddings I've been to don't use a backdrop for the ceremony.
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Vintage/DIY like it says in the title.</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_where-can-i-find-ceremony-backdrop-ideas-for-a-vintagediy-church-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:10Discussion:9cda2835-d87d-4eea-b9ae-d9dced50c99ePost:d48d8889-0326-4515-ace4-83402ef10099">Re: where can I find ceremony backdrop ideas for a vintage/DIY church wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]I too had the same problem. I came across a picture on the internet two or three weeks before my wedding that inspired this. It looks more expensive than it actually is. Much cheaper than big flower arrangements and better looking in my opinion. The pillars can be rented at a local party rental store and the tulling can either be rented or bought from the internet. My wedding coordinators actually put this together, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to put together yourself. Really spruces up the front of a church! Not sure if it's the style you are going for, but just an idea for you!
    Posted by aepyle[/QUOTE]

<div>That is beautiful! I like the pillars but I think I might do a little more rustic wood posts. But I definitely like the draped tulle</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards