New Jersey - South

OPENING AT Valenzano's Winery!! Sept 2012

Hey Ladies,

September 1, 2012 just opened at Valenzano's Winery! We booked our wedding there back in April (it was the last desirable Saturday still open in 2012!) Unfortunately, I got laid off from my job and we can no longer afford a big wedding. :(

The winery is beautiful!! We picked the date because it is just before harvest so the vines with be lush and covered in grapes, a fabulous back drop to any wedding.

We already officially canceled the wedding but we will only get our deposit back if someone else books the date. I'm sure this will not be a hard thing to do but I wanted to post on here as well to help spread the word!

Please contact: Jennifer French at Daydream Events. She has been great so far and will set up a time for you to tour the winery and see all the wedding options she offers!

Call at 856-213-1988 or email daydreameventsinfo@gmail.com

Let me know if you book! Thanks!

Re: OPENING AT Valenzano's Winery!! Sept 2012

• linyounglinyoung member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hi there, sorry to hear you had to cancel the wedding there :( It that really the last Saturday open in 2012??
  • edited December 2011
    Hi. Thanks. Yep that is what they said. We actually wanted June of 2012 but took Sept (thank goodness lol). Are you looking to book there?
  • edited December 2011
    Do you mind me asking around how much per person they charge? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hey!

I honestly don't remember what the base price was that they gave, but we actually told them what we were looking to spend and they were able to cut down that price by a lot (I would def suggest doing that!). The food (catered by Merri Makers) is very good and they have an assortment of linens and colors to choose from as well (included in price). They are also very honest with everything that is included (no hidden cake cutting fee lol)

Makes me sad just talking about haha! If you are interested, just give her a call and let her know what you are looking for :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you I was looking into making an appt to go look there anyway so I might call tomorrow....Sorry it didnt work out for you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Great! Please let me know if you book.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards