New Jersey - South

One Atlantic?

Has anyone had their wedding/reception at One Atlantic?

What did you think of it?  How were they to work with?  How was the food?  What is included in their "inclusive" packages?

I found this venue just yesterday - emailed them - and am going to be making an appointment to visit the site, etc. but figured I'd ask you ladies and see if anyone here was familiar with them or had attended (or is planning a wedding) there.

*** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: One Atlantic?

• Hi!  Congrats on your engagement!  I am planning my wedding at One Atlantic for April 2013.  I personally love the venue, its so unique.  Definitely not your typical ballroom type venue.  They have been great to work with, very responsive and accomodating.  I am having my tasting this week so I will have a better idea about the food then.  If you've emailed them they should get back to you with the list of what's included in the "inclusive" package.  There are a few extras which is a little annoying - cake is not included, champagne toast is extra, the cool bubble lights that they show in the pictures are extra, etc.  But I would definitely recommend checking it out and feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_one-atlantic-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:23705b73-c301-45ad-a45a-dadf10c35cebPost:67c2af4d-6b5e-4c5f-8b93-93c0511fe9eb">One Atlantic?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone had their wedding/reception at One Atlantic? What did you think of it?  How were they to work with?  How was the food?  What is included in their "inclusive" packages? I found this venue just yesterday - emailed them - and am going to be making an appointment to visit the site, etc. but figured I'd ask you ladies and see if anyone here was familiar with them or had attended (or is planning a wedding) there.
    Posted by drexelkathy[/QUOTE]
  • I emailed them yesterday and the director replied today.  We are going to speak either this evening or tomorrow.

I can't wait to hear more after your tasting - definitely let me know!
    *** Fairy Tales Do Come True *** Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards