New Jersey - South

Had my hair trial with Karen C

She is amazing!!  Not only did my hair and make-up look great, she was so much fun!  She is so down to earth and made me feel so comfortable.  I made an apointment to go back 2 weeks before the wedding to do highlights and she gave me a great price.  I live in Cherry Hill and it was about 30 min away but I think I just found my permanent hairdresser!  If anyone is thinking about using her, DO IT!!!!!!  Book her if you can!!
BnB4ever

Re: Had my hair trial with Karen C

• delia5588delia5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So glad you had a great time and loved everything!

I'm looking forward to meeting her for my trial. My wedding isn't until February 20th.

Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I can't wait to meet her for my trial next month!
  • edited December 2011

Glad you loved her-I know I did! And you're right-her personality is great, which was def helpful when I was all nervous on my wedding day.  

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • AandR1010AandR1010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also had my hair trial with Karen this week and I LOVED her! The makeup was perfect and she was able to create my vision for my hair without me showing her pictures of what I wanted.  I never worked with her and I booked her based on the recommendations on TheKnot.  I was considering not doing a hair and make-up trial, but I'm definitely glad I did. 

b4b - When is your wedding? I can't wait to see pictures of your hair and make-up on your wedding day!
  • edited December 2011
    Please post pics...would love to see!  I have my trial late Sept.
  • bnb4ever2009bnb4ever2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only pics I have are from my cell phone and are too small  :(  My camera took a crap on me a few weeks ago.  This is what I had her do tho and I looked just like the pic

The back looks like this but the front looked like this
    BnB4ever
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards