New Jersey - South

Bridesmaid Dresses Help

Anyone have suggestions for afforadable bridesmaid dresses (& mother dresses) in the Burlington or Mercer County area? Or Philly, PA?

My bridesmaids have told me they'd like to spend under $100 and we didn't really find much at David's Bridal. We're planning to go back to David's Bridal to try again and also might go to Fantasy Weddings (Robbinsville, NJ).

We're willing to look at places that may be a bit more pricey, but we don't want a boutique that's calling for more than what my dress cost, lol.

Thanks! :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses Help

• edited December 2011
    I think under $100 is going to be hard to do in a typically bridal store. I'd try looking at J. Crew and other retail stores like Macy's, etc. I think they're more likely to have dresses under $100, though you're more limited on colors than at a boutiique. There's also new Alfred Angelo store in Cherry Hill that may have some options, though I think their dresses start around $100.

Good luck!
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • coraloccoraloc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bridesmaids got their dresses from Aimee Michelle in Cherry Hill.  It's on Route 70 by the Erlton Ballroom.  I think the highest-priced dress was about $140, but I let them choose different dresses so they each paid different prices.
  • vienna1121vienna1121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    coronet bridal in feasterville pa has some good prices. i got my girls dresses from there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards