New Jersey - South
Options

Help with flowers...

OK so since I am on a budget I have decided to make my bouquets out of silk flowers and thanks to a wonder friend of my moms she is going to help me.. But I have no clue what type of flowers I want!!!! My wedding is in October but I know I know I have lots of flowers to pick from. But  I just don't know what I like.. Help!!! I like roses and I like lilies but can I use them together?? So much to choose from!!!!!!!

Re: Help with flowers...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What colors?

Yes, you can use roses and lilies together, just be conscious of different size flowers and what shape bouquets, bouts and centerpieces you want.
  • Options
    rclark13rclark13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

my girls are wearing chocolate brown, so i know that i can do like fall colors so that they will match the dresses. I just really dont know a lot about flowers. But I did go to the AC Moore in Deptford, and the lady there was a big help!!!!! Shes going to help me pick out what i need and help with the $$$$

• Options
    edited December 2011
    AC Moore is a good start!

I know its a little decieving, but you could make an appt with a florist and let them tell you what would look good.  Then, when they follow up you can just tell them either you went with someone else or you changed your plans.

I was in a wedding with brown BM dresses.  If I remember correctly, the flowers were white, yellow and oranges, and had callas and lilies in there.  The wedding was about 5 years ago, so I dont remember the flowers that vividly.

Burgundy or deep red would also look good with the brown.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards