New Jersey - South
Options

Band and DJ Recommendations

Hi! I'm getting married at the One Atlantic in Atlantic CIty and need recommendations on a great band and dj. Please help. Thanks!

Re: Band and DJ Recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Joe Moser with DJ's Available.  DJ's Available has about a dozen DJ's to choose from.  I'm also using them for uplighting.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Sean from Centerstage Entertainment!  We just booked them after having a terrible experience with the one we booked back in Oct. and they have been great!  They are really nice and very personable!
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using a DJ from DJ's Available for the last hour of the reception.  The rest of the night we are using CTO Park Central (band) - They are a 10 piece band with a big horn section and lots of energy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Which band are you using from CTO Park Central?  I just visited their website and there are several bands.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CTO Park Central is the band name.  CTO is the company name.

Definitely go to a showcase to see a bunch of their bands play!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! There are no showcases coming up in our area. The only ones are in Naples.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Give them a call and ask when the next showcase is.  I want to say they have one once a month!
  • Options
    preciousa721preciousa721 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Rob Consalvo from DJS Available and we loved him.  Our dance floor was packed the entire night.  Their prices are reasonable and they have tons of DJ's.  Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the name of our band is Swagger.  they are AWESOME!!!  their website is www.swaggerband.comthey will travel to atlantic county...we are getting married at Seaview...and they had no problem with that!  Good luck in your search
    BabyFruit Ticker photo dip1004.jpg
  • Options
    lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Soul Revival and our wedding in Dec. and they were amazing!  DH and I loved them from the moment we heard them live.  I highly recommend them.  Their website is:  www.soulrevivalband.com

HTH!
    Lucy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the recommendations. I am in love with the Sid Miller Dance Band but they are out of our budget. Definitely checking out others.
  • Options
    bnb4ever2009bnb4ever2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Highly recommend Steve and Company.  Were using them and they have been great so far.  My FSIL used them for her wedding and loved them too.  Our DJ is Jimmy Hoffman.  We had our first meeting with him and he was great  There are a few different things we wanted to do and he had no problem working with us  856-256-2007
    BnB4ever
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards