New Jersey - South

Hotel Options near Cinnaminson

Hi all,

My fianc and I are getting married at The Merion next May and would like to reserve our block of hotel rooms soon. It doesn't seem like there are many options very close to The Merion. Does anyone have any recommendations for hotels in this area? If so, do you know if the hotel offers a shuttle service?

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hotel Options near Cinnaminson

• We had our reception at the Doubletree in Mt. Laurel.  They were amazing to work with and also allowed us to block off rooms for our guests.  Every room is a suite and everyone gets free chocolate chip cookies :)

It's about 10 minutes from Cinnaminson.

There's also Aloft in Mt. Laurel but I haven't stayed there so I can't tell you much about it.  It's right down the road from Doubletree.
  • Try the "Hotel ML" on rt 73. They're not that far from The Merion. I know when they were a Marriott they had a shuttle but I'm not sure about anymore. There's actually a few hotels around there and it's only about a 10 or 15 minute ride. Good luck!
  • Staybridge Suites in Mt Laurel have a shuttle.  I'm using them for my October wedding. 
  • We're getting married in a few weeks at The Merion and we're using the Wingate (5000 Clover Rd, Mt Laurel). Free breakfast!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm bumping this thread because I was wondering if anyone had anymore recent recommendations.  I'm getting married at The Merion this September, and will be visiting hotels this week to inquire about room blocks.  Do you know if the hotels mentioned still do shuttle service?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi @NilDap2014, I am getting married at the Merion as well this September and we booked with Hotel ML. Ask for Sherri and tell her Nicole S has referred you. They have many rooms and offer a shuttle service which is VERY important!! Clean and spacious.

What is your wedding date?

P.S how do you get that time line to your wedding date on your profile?! I want one too!!

WB SOON!

If you need more info just ask!!!

• @nsalvatore01 My wedding date is September 13th.  When is yours?

And to add a ticker, follow this link ---->

http://global.theknot.com/tickers/WeddingTickerChooseBackground.aspx

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm going to call Hotel ML and see if I can get an appointment with them soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @NikDap2014

My wedding is September 14th!! You are the day before me!! How funny!!!

How did you make out with calling them?

We are planning to be there the night before as well at Hotel ML. You never know, we could run into each other if you choose ML!! :)

LMK!!

• nsalvatore01  (I'm just now noticing your post.)  I called Hotel ML but ended up booking with The DoubleTree.  It would have been nice & exciting to meet you.  I can't believe time is flying by.  September will be here before we know it!!!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards