New Jersey - South

jewelry for strapless ivory wedding gown

Hello ladies. I'm going with my mom this week  to hopefully purchase my shoes + jewelry for my wedding. I wanted to get some ideas on what jewelry would look best with my ivory strapless dress that has a lot of beading on the top + throughout. I have no clue what to look for. ANY ideas would be great. Thanks : )

Re: jewelry for strapless ivory wedding gown

• edited December 2011
    Is the "beading" done in crystals or pearls?

A simple pearl necklace may look nice.  I got faux-diamond jewelry in Macys that looks really good.  Kohls has a lot of costume jewelry too.  And, I heard that Trendy Treasures in Smithvile has some nice stuff.
  • teammd8teammd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went on etsy and found this woman, kymjewelry, who made me a faux pearl (swarovski pearls) necklace, bracelet and earrings to go with my ivory strapless dress that has beading/crystals on it.  it looks really nice next to it.  it's kind of chunky.  i like it a lot better with the dress than with my mom's strand of pearls that i tried on.
  • teammd8teammd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh - kymjewlery is actually located in glenside, pa (just outside of philly) so i went to her house/studio to have her design that and the BM jewelry.  reasonably priced and i got exactly what i wanted!
  • kelly1017kelly1017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The "beading" is done in crystals. Oh and does anyone know how much Davids Bridal charges to dye shoes?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards