New Jersey - South

Shannon's Country House Reception

Has anyone or is anyone having their reception at Shannon's Country House?  I like the owners and my FI and I have decided to go with them.  I just wanted some feedback from others on how they felt about the place.  Well let me know some thoughts...Thanks.

Re: Shannon's Country House Reception

• 30NJBride30NJBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My cousin had her wedding there and we are not looking to have my niece wedding there.  Which is why I'm back on the knot looking for great deals and new items.

The venue is nice but we needed to add chair covers to get that special wow affect. We found one real reasonable and they delivered and set up. Celebrations chair covers...We dealt with Tracy 856-630-2427. they were cheap.
    The food was good and the service was great. I know they just rennovated as well. They were good for the price.

• rmyers9983rmyers9983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your response!  Yeah they just renovated and they got new chairs.  I was worried about the chairs as well, and I asked them before signing.  They said they were getting new ones, and just recently they did.  They look really nice.  I am happy with the look of the place.  I am really happy to hear that the service and food were good.  Thank you!
  • lilylowlilylow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married there in 2008 and they were amazing.  I didn't have to do anything.  The day of they took care of EVERYTHING.  I didn't get to eat much, but everyone tells me the food was amazing.  I would reccomend them to anyone.  If you have any questions you can pm me.

I did purchase chair covers though.  They really transformed the entire room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards